Delicious Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Canapes recipe. Chicken and bacon in a homemade creamy alfredo sauce on french bread, toasted to perfection!
If you enjoy these canapes, try our Chicken Alfredo Flatbread Recipe.
PIN this recipe HERE! Follow Valentina’s Corner on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Simple canapes recipe made chicken, bacon, tomatoes and alfredo sauce. Canapes are very popular in the Slavic community at gatherings or parties. I love them! Canapes are must-haves when I am hosting.
preparing this canape recipe ahead of time:
You can make these chicken mushroom alfredo canapes ahead of time. Just prepare everything and when ready to serve just prepare canapes and bake! Simple and great recipe for parties, lunch or as a side.
how to make chicken mushroom alfredo canapes:
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice bread into 24 slices. (We use this knife to cut bread)
- Cube chicken breast, slice mushrooms and slice bacon into small pieces. Cube tomatoes.
- Cook chicken with oil in a skillet. Once cooked remove from skillet.
- Add mushrooms and oil in the same skillet and saute until cooked. Salt and pepper mushrooms.
- Add garlic and cooked chicken to mushrooms.
- Cook bacon.
- Pour heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese, mix until well combined. Cook 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Lay out bread slices onto baking sheets,
- Generously spread the alfredo mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Top with tomatoes, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake at 365F for 12-14 minutes.
If you make these canape recipe, don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below and tag us on social media, #ValentinasCorner. We love to see your creations. 🙂
As always, thanks for being a part of our online family.
Try these other CANAPE recipes:
- 1 pound chicken breast, finely cubed
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp oil, divided
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 French bread
- salt and pepper
Line 2 baking sheets with foil or parchment paper (clean-up will be easier, you’re welcome).
Slice bread into about 24 slices, set aside.
Cube chicken. Slice mushroom (if mushrooms are large, cut slices in half). Slice bacon into small pieces. Cube tomatoes.
Cook chicken and 2 tsp oil on high heat until cooked (about 5-7 min), lightly salt and pepper. Remove chicken.
In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms with 1 tsp oil until golden, lightly salt and pepper. Add garlic and chicken to mushrooms, mix.
Pour heavy whipping cream into a skillet, mix well and add Parmesan cheese. Turn heat down to low/medium. Stirring frequently, cook 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Lay out the bread slices on baking sheets. Add a generous portion of the Chicken Alfredo mixture from the skillet. Add tomatoes, then cheese and bacon.
Bake in preheated oven to 365°F, 12-14 minutes.