The BEST cheese Alfredo Flatbread recipe is loaded with so much flavor! Thin flatbread topped with alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and cheese then baked to cheesy perfection.
ALFREDO FLATBREAD RECIPE-
This homemade Alfredo flatbread pizza is so easy to make and better than any takeout pizza! Homemade flatbread topped with alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, and cheese, the combination of flavors is heavenly!
- Flatbread– For this recipe, we use our homemade flatbread pizza dough! You can also use store-bought flatbread.
- Chicken– You can use our pan-seared chicken or air fryer chicken breast recipe! Leftover shredded chicken or rotisserie chicken also works great.
- Bacon– Use our air fryer bacon for the perfect cooked bacon.
- Alfredo Sauce– We use our homemade creamy Alfredo Sauce, but you can also use store-bought alfredo sauce as a shortcut.
- Tomatoes– The added freshly cubed tomatoes give this pizza extra flavor!
- Cheese– You want to use freshly grated mozzarella cheese for this pizza.
HOW TO MAKE ALFREDO PIZZA-
This recipe is so easy to make and takes little to no work!
- Flatbread– Prepare a recipe for our homemade flatbread pizza.
- Sauce-Prepare 1/2 a batch of alfredo sauce.
- Bacon– Cook bacon using the desired method, we use our air fryer bacon.
- Chicken– Make the pan-seared chicken breast and cube it into small pieces.
- Assemble– Spread the alfredo sauce onto the flatbread pizza and top with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake– Bake until the cheese melts and top with grated parmesan and freshly chopped greens and serve.
The great thing about pizza is that you can change up the toppings to make it suit your personal preferences! Here are some other topping ideas-
- Freshly chopped basil
- Sauteed peppers
- Pesto sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- Cooked sausage
- Feta cheese
- Ricotta cheese
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes! This works great on classic pizza dough! The bake time will vary.
You can use any other melting shredded cheese you like!
Yes! Just assemble the pizza and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. We do not recommend leaving for too long, the sauce will make the flatbread soggy.
We do not recommend freezing this pizza.
You can reheat it in the oven or air fryer!
Yes! If your flatbread fits into the basket of the air fryer this is great in the air fryer! Air fry at 375°F until the cheese melts.
You can also bake this in the toaster oven!
We like the brand Ragu Alfredo sauce, but any sauce will do!
MORE ALFREDO RECIPE-
- Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Stuffed Shells in Alfredo
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
Chicken Alfredo Flatbread Recipe
- Prepare a recipe for homemade flatbread dough.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pan-seared chicken then ut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces.
- Cook the bacon and chop.
- In a skillet, prepare a batch of homemade creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the alfredo sauce over the flatbread, top with shredded cheese, chicken, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Bake for 375°F for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with parmesan cheese and slice.