Homemade Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups are that perfect pasta dinner the entire family will love. Lasagna pasta loaded with chicken, ricotta and shredded cheese rolled up in a homemade Alfredo Sauce!
ALFREDO LASAGNA ROLL UPS-
These hearty and creamy lasagna roll-ups are not only absolutely delicious but so easy to make! Lasagna pasta wrapped with a cheesy chicken filling and smothered in a creamy Alfredo Sauce that is then baked.
This white sauce twist on the classic marinara roll-ups is so good!
- Pasta– For this recipe, you want to use lasagna pasta.
- Seasoning– To season this dish, you want to use salt and pepper.
- Oil– We use oil to season the ground chicken.
- Chicken– For these roll-ups, you want to use ground chicken!
- Fresh Greens– Freshly chopped cilantro or parsley works great for this dish.
- Ricotta Cheese– We love adding ricotta cheese to the filling for extra creaminess!
- Shredded Cheese– This recipe calls for mozzarella cheese, but you can use any other shredded cheese.
- Alfredo Sauce– We use our homemade creamy Alfredo Recipe.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA ROLL-UPS-
This recipe comes together really quickly. While the pasta is cooking, I prep the chicken filling and Alfredo sauce. Then, just assemble, and into the oven it goes – SO EASY!
- Cook Pasta– Cook the lasagna according to pasta instructions. Once pasta is cooked, run them under cold water so they don’t stick. Cover and set aside.
- Prepare Filling– In a skillet, saute ground chicken and season. Once cooled, combine with the cilantro, ricotta, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare Alfredo Sauce– Prepare 1 recipe for our homemade alfredo sauce.
- Assemble roll-ups– Layout the cooked lasagna noodles and add chicken mixture, tightly roll-up.
- Top– Pour the alfredo sauce over everything and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake– Bake until sauce bubbles and starts to brown on the edges.
- Serve and Enjoy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes, the roll-ups can easily be made in advance for up to 2-3 days and refrigerated.
The recipe can also be split into two dishes. You can bake one and freeze the other.
Prepare the recipe per instructions, cover, and freeze the dish. Thaw overnight and bake.
HOW TO SERVE-
This recipe makes for a great dinner, serve this dish with the correct sides for the ultimate dinner.
Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups
- Cook lasagne pasta according to package instructions.
- Prepheat oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet, saute the ground chicken with 1 Tbsp oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together cooled chicken, cilantro, ricotta cheese, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare recipe for homemade Alfredo sauce.
- Lay out all the lasagne pasta. Add the chicken mixture onto a lasagne strip and tightly roll up.Repeat with the remaining meat and pasta.
- Add the lasagne rolls into a casserole dish with the seam down.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over the roll ups and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake until sauce bubbles and cheese melts.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.