This creamy dip is loaded with crab meat, red pepper, corn, jalapenos, and loads of cheese, it is the ultimate appetizer recipe served with homemade Crostini or tortilla chips.
The crab meat combined with the corn, peppers, celery, jalapenos, and cheese comes together so well when baked, so GOOD!
– Crab Meat – Celery Stalk – Red Pepper – Jalapeno – Corn
1. Finely chop up the celery, red pepper, and jalapeno. Cube the crab meat or finely chop the crab meat.
2. In a medium bowl, add the prepared crab, chopped veggies, corn, cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and shredded cheese and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer the crab dip mixture into a baking dish and bake until warmed and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
4. Serve with crostini or chips.