Make the classic Iced Chai Tea Latte at home with just 4 simple ingredients! Skip the coffee shop run and make this delicious blend at home.
This simple iced chai tea latte is the perfect fall drink! This spice-infused drink goes together so well with milk over ice.
– Water – Chai Tea Bags – Sugar – Milk – Ice Cubes
1. Open the tea bags and add to a bowl or pitcher with the sugar. Pour the boiling water and mix to dissolve the sugar.
2. Remove the tea bags from the chai tea and add to the fridge to allow it to chill completely.
3. Add ice into a cup and pour the chai tea over the ice then top with the milk, mix and stir.
4. Top with whipped cream and some ground cinnamon and serve!