This Instant Pot BBQ Chicken breast is the best chicken recipe. Pull-part tender shredded chicken in a sweet and tangy bbq sauce mixture.
With just 5 minutes of prep time, you can have this delicious barbecue chicken cooking! Chicken breast pressure cooked in a flavor-packed barbecue sauce and then shredded.
– Chicken Breast – Chicken Broth – Salt – Pepper – Paprika – Garlic – Onion – Sugar – Barbecue Sauce
1. Add the chicken, broth, seasonings, brown sugar, and barbecue sauce into the instant pot.
2. Cover with the lid and seal, and set the cooking time to 15 minutes on high pressure.
3. Manual quick release the pressure, remove the lid, and shred the chicken using two forks or an electric hand mixer.
4. Once the chicken is shredded, add it back into the bbq sauce and stir to combine.