This homemade meatball Rice Soup recipe is so flavorful and easy to make. The soup is loaded with vegetables, meatballs and rice – so light yet so filling.
This easy rice soup recipe is made in 30 minutes. The juicy meatballs with rice, potatoes, and sauteed vegetables are such a wonderful combination of flavor.
– Pork – Salt – Pepper – Vegeta – Water – Potatoes – Rice – Onion
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, bring the water to a boil.
2. Once the water has come to a boil, add in the cubed potates and rice and cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground pork, salt, pepper, and vegeta. Shape 24-28 meatballs. Once shaped add all the meatballs into the Dutch oven and allow to cook.
4. In a skillet, saute the onion and carrots with the oil on medium high heat until the veggies are tender.
5. Add the vegetable mixture to the pot along with the seasoning and bring the soup to a simmer. Add in chopped herbs and remove from heat.