Meatball Subs are the best kind of sub sandwich. Large homemade meatballs between garlic butter rolls loaded with cheese and baked until crispy.
The juicy and tender meatballs are cooked in the marinara sauce then added to hoagie buns and loads of cheese and baked until the cheese has melted, SO GOOD!
– hoagie rolls – mozzarella cheese – ground beef – onion – garlic
2. Add the hoagie buns to a baking sheet and using a pastry brush, brush the buns with the butter topping.
3. Once the meatballs are cooked add 4 meatballs into each hoagie bun along with the marinara sauce.
4. Top with shredded cheese. 5. Bake until the cheese has melted and the buns are crispy.
6. Top with parmesan cheese and serve!