This Mini Cheesecake Recipe makes for the best dessert! Creamy and soft cheesecake filling over a graham crust is so easy to make.
Top with berries, whipped cream, and dulce de leche, or keep them plain to serve.
– Graham Crackers – Sugar – Butter – Cream Cheese – Sour Cream – Vanilla Extract – Eggs
1. Preheat the oven 350°F and line muffin pans with liners. 2. In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, sugar and melted butter.
3. Divide the graham crust among the 12 muffin liners. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, press down on the crumbs to create a solid crust.
4. Beat the cream cheese until smooth and add the sour cream, sugar, and vanilla and mix again. 5. Mix in one egg at a time and mix until well combined.
6. Divide the cheesecake mixture between the 12 liners. 7. Bake the cheesecake for 14-16 minutes, until the cheesecake bites are set with a slight jiggle.
8. Allow the cheesecake to fully cool. Once cool, refrigerate for about 2 hours. 9. Top with desired topping and serve.