Though this no-bake Eclair Cake recipe is so easy to make, it tastes wonderful! Layers of graham crackers between a sweet vanilla pudding cream then drizzled with chocolate.
This cake is like an eclair minus all the work you put into one. The layers of graham crackers softened by the creamy vanilla pudding give you so much flavor in every bite!
– Graham Crackers – Vanilla Pudding – Milk – Cream Cheese – Cool Whip – Milk Chocolate – Whipping Cream
1. In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the instant vanilla pudding mix and milk until creamy and thick.
2. Add a small amount of pastry cream to the bottom of your cake platter. 3. Top with crackers with cream. Repeat this process until you have six layers.
4. You should have 3 graham crackers left, crush the crackers and use to cover the sides and final top layer of graham crackers.
5. In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate and whisk in the cream until a thick and creamy ganache has appeared. 6. Drizzle the chocolate glaze on top of the cake.