The ultimate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies that are homemade! Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies made with old fashioned oats and raisins with a hint of coconut flakes.
You can have these chewy cookies ready to go in the oven in under 10 minutes, we love how quick this recipe is!
– all-purpose flour – baking powder – baking soda – table salt – ground cinnamon – butter
1. Cream together the butter and sugar. 2. Add one egg at a time, continue mixing after each egg.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to the wet ingredients.
4. Add the oatmeal, raisins, and coconut flakes. Fold in with a spatula. 5. Add spoonfuls of the batter onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake cookies until golden.