It’s a traditional dish in Russian cuisine and served in most restaurants and at parties.
Olivier Salad usually has peas, potatoes, carrots, onions, meat, pickles, and eggs all mixed with mayo. The meat used is either bologna, chicken or ham.
– meat – potatoes – carrots – eggs – dill pickles – sweet onion – frozen fresh peas – english cucumber – mayo
1. In a large pot, add potatoes and carrots. Cover completely with water. Bring to a boil and cook until a knife pierces through easily.
2. In a small pot, add eggs, cover eggs will water and bring to a boil cook. Cook eggs.
3. Cube all of the ingredients.
4. Combine everything, mix. Add mayo to taste.