Orange Chicken is a Chinese restaurant classic that can easily be made at home!
Chicken fried until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside then coated in a sweet and tangy sauce, the ultimate Asian-inspired dish.
– boneless skinless chicken thighs – salt – ground black pepper – cornstarch – oil
1. Cube the chicken and season with salt and pepper. 2. Coat the chicken completely in the cornstarch.
3. Heat oil in a skillet and then saute the chicken until golden and crispy.
4. In a saucepan, saute butter with ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add the rest of the ingredients for the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens.
5. Pour the orange chicken sauce over the chicken and toss to combine.