This pan-seared salmon has crispy skin and golden on the outside yet flakey and juicy on the inside with a garlic butter sauce topped with slices of fresh lemon.
The ingredients in the recipe are so simple and will pair with just about any side making the salmon a go-to really for just about any occasion.
– Fresh Salmon Fillet – Butter – Olive Oil – Salt – Black Pepper
1. Pat salmon down with a paper towel and cut the salmon in four parts. 2. Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. High oil over high/med heat. 4. Flip salmon and add in butter, galic and add slices to top of the salmon.
5. Squeeze fresh lemon over salmon and pour the butter over tops of the salmon.
6. Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy.