This hearty Chicken Parmesan Pasta recipe inspired by the classic Chicken Parmesan is one pasta dinner you want to try!
This flavorful chicken breast is tossed together with pasta, marinara sauce and shredded cheese, so hearty and loaded with so much flavor.
– Pasta – Chicken Breast – Olive Oil – Salt – Pepper – Garlic – Italian Seasoning
1. Boil the pasta according to package instructions. Drain, cover to keep warm and set aside.
2. Beat the chicken until even in thickness, and season on all sides with the seasoning blend. Saute the chicken in a pan with olive oil until fully cooked.
3. In a large skillet, saute the onion with butter until tender and cooked. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the tomato sauce and bring to a light simmer.
4. Add the sliced chicken, cooked pasta, half of the shredded cheese, and parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir to combine and cook until heated.
5. Garnish with freshly chopped basil and enjoy!