This homemade Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe is the perfect drink for the cooler weather, especially during the Holidays!
There is nothing better than enjoying a hot cup of peppermint hot chocolate during the colder days!
– Sugar – Cocoa Powder – Milk – Chocolate Chips – Vanilla Extract – Peppermint Flavoring
1. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, milk, chocolate, vanilla, and peppermint flavoring into a medium saucepan. Whisk the mixture until well combined.
2. Add the saucepan onto the stovetop and place over medium heat and bring to a light boil while constantly mixing. Continue mixing and cooking until all the chocolate has melted.
3. Cook until the hot chocolate mixture is well incorporated and the chocolate has melted. TIP: Be sure not to bring the mixture to a boil or you will scorch the milk.
4. Set aside to cool to your desired temperature and serve with your favorite toppings.