This easy Potato Chicken Casserole recipe is a family favorite. Thinly sliced potatoes layered with chicken thighs and vegetables in a creamy sauce and topped with cheese and herbs.
– Potatoes – Chicken Thighs – Carrot – Onion – Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Remove any excess fat from chicken thighs. Cut into thin strands. Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste, mix.
2. In a bowl, mix together heavy whipping cream, mayo, milk, ½ salt, ¼ tsp pepper, and ½ tsp fav seasoning.
3. Finely chop onion. Slice carrot thin on a mandolin slicer. Slice potatoes thin on a mandolin slicer. Run under cold water to remove starch and pat dry.
4. Combine onion and potatoes. Lightly season (salt, pepper, and Vegeta) toss. Add to the bottom of baking dish. Add herbs. Add carrots over potatoes.
5. Bake in preheated oven to 400°F for 60 min to 90 min, depending on your oven. Pierce potatoes to check for tenderness. Add fresh more fresh herbs if desired. Enjoy immediately.