Soft, fluffy, and moist pumpkin roll cake with a sweetened cream cheese frosting filling topped with powdered sugar.
– all-purpose flour – baking powder – baking soda – cinnamon – salt
1. Start by preheating your oven and greasing a 15×10 inch jelly roll pan.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until creamy. Add in the vanilla, oil and pumpkin puree, mix well. Add in the dry ingredients with the nuts.
4. Spread the pumpkin cake batter on the prepared pan. 5. Bake in the oven until cooked. Roll the cake roll tightly into a kitchen towel and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
6. Cream together the cream cheese with the butter. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice and beat until creamy.
7. Unroll the cake and spread the frosting over the cake and roll back up. Dust with powdered sugar and refrigerate.