This is The BEST Easy Chili Recipe you will make! Chili loaded with ground beef, beans, and vegetables with a homemade chili seasoning.
This 30-minute chili recipe is so easy to prepare and so DELICIOUS! It will become a family favorite.
– Beef – Onion – Carrot – Pepper – Garlic – Tomatoes – Kidney Beans
1. Brown beef in a Dutch oven over med-high heat, breaking up the meat while stirring. 2. Add onion and cook until tender.
3. Add diced carrot, bell pepper and minced garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender, stirring as needed. Drain excess fat.
4. Pour in diced tomatoes with juice, add beans, broth and seasonings. 5. Turn heat down to a gentle boil and allow chili to cook 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally
6. Taste chili and additional seasonings if needed. Turn off heat and allow chili to rest 5 minutes.