The ultimate homemade Green Bean Casserole Recipe! Green beans and sauteed mushrooms smothered in a creamy sauce topped with shredded cheese and crispy fried onions.
The tender green beans with sauteed mushrooms in the creamy sauce along with the crunchy onions, the taste is SO GOOD!
– Green Beans – White Mushrooms – Onion – Mexican Four Cheese – Oil
1. Green beans– Trim the edges of the beans and boil the green beans to blanch.
2. Mushrooms– In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms with onion with butter on medium-high heat until tender and golden brown.
3. Sauce– In a large bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce. 4. Onion strings– Prepare the homemade french fried onions, skip step if using store-bought onion rings.
5. Assemble casserole– In a baking dish, combine the blanched green beans and sauteed mushrooms. Pour the sauce into the dish and mix. Top with onion rings and shredded cheese.
6. Bake– Cover the casserole dish with foil and bake until golden and bubbly.