The easiest recipe for Vegetable Beef Stir Fry! Slices of beef with carrots, peppers, and mushrooms in a sweet and savory sauce.
When you can combine beef with vegetables, you just can’t go wrong. It’s such a simple and easy dinner idea and is so filling and completely ready in just 30 minutes.
– Steak – Pepper – Mushrooms – Broccoli – Carrot – Oil – Butter
1. Slice the beef steak into thin slices. 2. In a skillet heat 1 Tbsp oil, once hot sear the steak strips on high heat.
3. Remove the steak from the skillet, cover to keep warm. 4. In the same skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil, add the peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and carrots.
5. In a bowl combine brown sugar, beef broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch. 6. Add the butter, garlic and ginger to the vegetables. Add the beef back and stir.
7. Pour in the sauce and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.