This one-pan stir fry recipe loaded with pasta, sauteed vegetables and chicken smothered in an amazing Japanese inspired sauce will become a family favorite.
This Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is AMAZING! Your favorite pasta smothered in a Japanese inspired sauce and loaded with chicken and vegetables.
– Pasta – Canola Oil – Chicken Thighs – Carrot – Mushrooms – Broccoli – Pepper
1. Cook pasta per package instructions, al dente.
2. Clean and cut the vegetables: broccoli, pepper, carrot, and mushrooms. 3. Slice chicken into strands. 4. In a skillet, saute the chicken.
5. In the same skillet, saute vegetables. Once cooked, add the chicken back to the skillet. Add the butter, ginger, and garlic and saute until garlic is fragrant.
6. Combine the ingredients for the Japanese sauce and pour them into skillet. 7. Add cooked pasta in skillet and mix. 8. Cook until sauce thickens and pasta gets warm.