Ground Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Quick and easy Ground Beef Stir Fry Recipe. Ground beef sauteed with vegetables in a delicious soy sauce with sesame oil! The stir fry is completely ready in 30 minutes. Perfect for busy dinners.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, thin strands
- 1 green bell pepper, thin strands
- 12 oz white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large carrots, thin strands
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp oil, for sauteing (olive or canola oil), divided
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 Tbsp pure sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
Pre-cut all vegetables for the ground beef stir fry. Cut the peppers and carrots into thin strands. Slice the mushrooms. Finely cut the green onion.
Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce, set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet. Cook ground beef in the skillet, breaking up the meat as it's cooked. Remove meat from skillet, set aside and cover.
Using the same skillet, add the mushrooms, carrots and peppers with additional 2 Tbsp oil. Cook until vegetables are tender.
Add ground beef back to the vegetables. Pour sauce over and mix well.
Cook an additional 3 minutes and remove from the heat.
Top with green onions and serve.