Cauliflower Broccoli Salad Recipe
Easy and quick recipe for a cauliflower broccoli salad recipe with dried cranberries, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, red onion and a homemade dressing.
- 3 cups raw cauliflower, small florets
- 3 cups raw broccoli, small florets
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mild cheddar, grated
- 1/2 pack bacon, chopped & cooked (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
Cook bacon pieces, set onto a paper towel to cool.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Finely chop onion.
Prepare the homemade salad dressing. Combine the mayo, sugar, and vinegar.
In a bowl add the broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, sunflower seeds, cranberries, bacon and red onion. Add dressing. Combine well and enjoy!