Ground beef cooked with vegetables, marinara and tossed with pasta and cheese, a great combination of flavors.
The recipe is so easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes, the perfect recipe for busy dinners.
– macaroni pasta – ground beef – onion – green bell pepper – garlic cloves – diced tomatoes – bay leaves – ketchup – Worcestershire sauce
1. Cook the macaroni pasta according to package instructions. 2. In a deep skillet, sauté the ground beef and break up the pieces with a meat masher.
3. Once the meat is starting to brown, add the chopped onions and cubed green peppers and sauté until the vegetables are tender.
4. Add in the minced garlic and season the meat to taste, sauté until the garlic is fragrant.
5. In the skillet, add diced tomatoes, bay leaves, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato sauce and bring to a simmer.