Soft and moist cake layers with shredded carrots, pineapples, and walnuts covered in a rich cream cheese frosting.
The moist carrot cake layers combined with the creamy cream cheese frosting are such a wonderful combination of flavor.
– all-purpose flour – baking soda – baking powder – ground cinnamon – eggs – granulated sugar – oil – vanilla extract – carrots
1. Prep– Line 8-inch round baking pans with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Dry Ingredients– In a bowl, measure out and sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. Wet Ingredients– In a large bowl, mix together the eggs and cinnamon until creamy and fluffy. Add in the oil, shredded carrots, vanilla, and pineapple, and whisk until combined.
4. Combine– Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. With a spatula, fold until combined. Fold in the chopped walnuts and coconut until combined.
5. Bake- Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking pans and bake until cooked. 6. Cool– Transfer the cake onto cooling racks and allow it to fully cool.