The ULTIMATE Oreo Pudding recipe you can make for any occasion! Creamy chocolate puddings topped with an Oreo crumble and drizzled with chocolate ganache – so good!
This no-bake Oreo dessert is a family favorite and is always a hit at any gathering!
– Milk – Chocolate Puddings – Cool Whip – Cream Cheese – Oreo Cookies – Milk Chocolate – Whipping cream
1. With a blender, beat cold milk and instant pudding on high speed 1-2 minutes, until it thickens.
2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the cream cheese and cool whip to the chocolate pudding. 3. Pour into a 9×13 glass dish, spread pudding evenly.
4. Crush Oreo cookies with a blender (or with a rolling pin in a bag). 5. Spread the crushed cookies over the pudding.
6. Prepare ganache. In a small saucepan, on low heat; combine milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. 7. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight).