This Cranberry Brie Crostini Recipe is a must for the Holidays. Toasted crostini topped with brie cheese slices and a classic cranberry sauce.
Crostini are small pieces of sliced bread that are toasted or grilled and have a sweet or savory topping.
– Cranberry Sauce – Cheese – French Bread – Olive Oil
1. Prepare the cranberry sauce. 2. Meanwhile, slice the bread to about ½” in thickness.
HOW TO MAKE CROSTINI RECIPE?
3. Brush the bread with olive oil. If you want the brie cheese melted, add brie slices on top of the bread slices.
4. Bake the bread slices at 375°F until crispy. 5. Slice brie into thin slices. Add the slices to the crostini.
6. Generously top brie with the cranberry sauce.