Easy recipe for a quick casserole. Sliced potatoes, ground meat with tomatoes and shredded cheese.
The casserole is so easy to make and is so delicious.
– potatoes – salt – pepper – ground pork – oil – salt – pepper – half and half – Lawry’s seasoning
This Easy Meat and Potato Casserole is going to become your go-to casserole dish for busy evenings.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. 2. Peel the potatoes. Slice thin with a slicer. Cover potatoes with cold water.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil; add the onion and sauté. Add ground pork. Sauté until meat is browned, breaking up the meat as you mix.
4. Add the salt, pepper, Lawry’s seasoning and garlic. Mix well.
5. Drain the water from the potatoes. Pat dry, add to a casserole dish. Season with the salt and pepper add half & half. Toss and spread evenly.