Soft and tender carrots tossed in honey and our delicious Garlic Butter Sauce, are so good.
These crispy yet tender glazed carrots will make for a great side dish for dinner, during the holidays, or on any occasion!
– carrot – unsalted butter – garlic cloves – fresh herbs – salt – ground black pepper – raw honey
Carrots are cut up and tossed in a honey garlic butter sauce, then roasted until crispy yet tender.
1. Prep– Peel and cut the carrots and slice them. Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Butter Sauce– Prepare a batch of garlic butter sauce in a saucepan.
3. Add Honey– Add the sauce to a skillet and melt on medium-high heat. Once butter is melted, cook until the garlic is fragrant and then add the honey and mix until incorporated and melted.
4. Toss– Add the carrots to the sauce and toss until well combined.