This is the BEST Easy Meatloaf Recipe. This traditional meatloaf is so juicy and packed with flavors with a sweet and tangy glaze that completes the homemade meatloaf.
The glaze is what really gives this meatloaf recipe the title of the BEST recipe. The sauce is sweet but tangy and so different than a classic glaze on meatloaf.
– ground beef – onion – eggs – garlic – ketchup
1. Prepare a 9”x5” loaf pan by lining with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the meatloaf until well incorporated. 3. Transfer meat mixture into the loaf pan. Gently press and shaped the meat evenly.
4. Bake the meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes, uncovered.
5. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce, spread over meatloaf then return to oven. 6. Bake for an extra 15-20 minutes.
7. Rest the meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Remove from pan and drizzle with juices before serving.