Wonderful recipe for Grilled Buffalo Ranch Chicken Kabobs. The Buffalo Ranch marinade penetrated deep into the chicken thighs resulting in juicy and flavorful kabobs that are ready to be grilled to perfection. This recipe is INCREDIBLE!
PIN this recipe to your Dinner board HERE!
I am in love with this new grilled chicken recipe I am sharing. Those of you that like Ranch and buffalo sauce are in for a treat. These Grilled Buffalo Ranch Chicken Kabobs are doing to rock your grill and your world and taste buds.:)
How to make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Kabobs-
Recipes don’t get any easier than these grilled chicken thighs.
- Prepare marinade: Combine Ranch, hot sauce (or Sriracha), paprika, salt and pepper.
- Trim any excess fat from the chicken thighs and cut into smaller pieces.
- Pour marinade over chicken and coat generously, set aside to marinade.
- Add chicken to grilling skewers.
- Cook chicken on the grill.
Grilled Chicken Marinade-
They are so many recipes for grilled chicken marinades. I love this particular recipe because it’s so so easy and requires minimal ingredients. The Ranch dressing combined with hot sauce create a wonderful combination – phenomenal Buffalo Ranch Chicken!
With just 2 teaspoons of hot sauce (or Sriracha), the taste isn’t too overpowering and just gives it a bit of a kick. If you like really spicy, add another teaspoon of hot sauce.
Try these other grilling recipes-
Grilled Chicken Kabobs– think lemon and herbs!
Juicy Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Lime– love the added chili sauce.
Tender Grilled Chicken Thighs– they are so tender.
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 2 tsp hot sauce or Sriracha
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Trim off excess fat on the chicken thighs. Cut the meat into smaller size pieces.
- In a bowl combine the ranch, hot sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the thighs. Cover and let marinate for 4-12 hours.
- Grill thighs on medium/high heat 3-5 minutes on each side.