This Cabbage Cucumber Radish Salad is so fresh and crunchy! It’s the perfect quick salad to make for parties and potlucks. The combination of fresh vegetables is wonderful. This radish salad is great to make ahead of time.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I love recipes that are great to prepare during the hot summer days and during the cooler winter days. Those are the real winners. This salad is just that. The ingredients are most likely already in your fridge and it’s such a wonderful salad to throw together.
Freshly shredded cabbage with radishes, cucumbers, dill, and a mayo dressing is wonderful!
How to make Cabbage Cucumber Radish Salad-
- Finely chop or shred cabbage (I use a Mandoline Slicer, squeeze cabbage with hands.)
- Julienne radishes and cucumbers.
- Combine all ingredients, season with salt and pepper.
NOTE: Salad refrigerates well and can be enjoyed the following day.
If you give this radish and cucumber salad a try, don’t forget to comment below. We love hearing your feedback.
Try these other SALAD recipes:
Cabbage Cucumber Radish Salad
- 1/2 medium white cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, julienned
- 1/2 English cucumber, julienned
- dill, chopped (to taste)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Finely chop or shred cabbage (I use a Mandoline Slicer), squeeze cabbage with hands. Julienne radishes and cucumbers. Combine all ingredients, season with salt and pepper. Enjoy. Salad will refrigerate well and can be enjoyed the following day.