This fresh Red Cabbage Salad loaded with corn, tomatoes, and cucumbers is the perfect salad recipe to enjoy all year round. The salad doesn’t get soggy quickly and so it’s a great salad to bring to a potluck or gathering.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Red Cabbage Salad-
Finely shred the cabbage, combined with corn, tomatoes, and cucumbers using a garlic mayo dressing is phenomenal. The combination of the ingredients compliment each other and work so well together. If you will be hosting a party or need to prepare a salad in advance, this is the perfect salad as it doesn’t get soggy quickly.
For perfect and uniform thin cabbage slices, use a mandoline slicer. Works like a charm.
How to make Salad-
- Shred red and white cabbage thin, squeeze cabbage together with your hands.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Julienne the cucumbers.
- Combine the ingredients. Add minced garlic and mayo. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
NOTE: If you will be preparing this salad in advance, follow instructions just don’t mix the salad. Mix salad before serving.
Try these other SALAD recipes:
- Cabbage Cucumber Radish Salad– Love the radishes in this salad.
- Cabbage Crab Salad– So easy to prepare.
- Crunchy Red Cabbage Salad– Another great salad.
Corn Tomato Red Cabbage Salad
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, julienned
- 3/4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Finely shred cabbages with a mandoline slicer. Cut the tomatoes in half. Julienne cucumbers. Drain corn.
- Add mayonnaise and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Enjoy, friends:).