This fresh Red Cabbage Salad loaded with corn, tomatoes, white cabbage and cucumbers is the perfect salad recipe to enjoy all year round. The salad doesn’t get soggy quickly and so it’s a great salad to bring to a potluck or gathering.
Red Cabbage Salad-
Finely shredded red cabbage with white cabbage, combined with corn, tomatoes and cucumbers using a garlic mayo dressing is phenomenal. The combination of the ingredients compliment each other and work so well together. If you will be hosting a party or need to prepare a salad in advance, this is the perfect salad as it doesn’t get soggy quickly.
For perfect and uniform thin cabbage slices, use a mandoline slicer. Works like a charm.
How to make Corn Tomato Red Cabbage Salad-
- Shred red and white cabbage thin, squeeze cabbage together with your hands.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Julienne the cucumbers.
- Combine the ingredients. Add minced garlic and mayo. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
NOTE: If you will be preparing this salad in advance, follow instructions just don’t mix the salad. Mix salad before serving.
Try these other CABBAGE SALAD recipes:
- Cabbage Cucumber Radish Salad– Love the radishes in this salad.
- Cabbage Crab Salad– So easy to prepare.
- Crunchy Red Cabbage Salad– Another great red cabbage salad.
Corn Tomato Red Cabbage Salad
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, julienned
- 3/4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Finely shred cabbages with a mandoline slicer. Cut the tomatoes in half. Julienne cucumbers. Drain corn.
- Add mayonnaise and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Enjoy, friends:).