This Cabbage Cucumber Tomato Salad is everything you can ask for in a salad. It’s so easy to make, it is loaded with nutrients and so healthy. The cucumber tomato salad and cabbage with oil and cilantro is perfect to enjoy any time of the year and the ingredients are already most likely in your fridge.
There’s nothing better than a fresh crispy salad. Especially one that uses regular everyday ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator. The thinly sliced cabbage with julienned cucumbers, sliced onions and tomatoes is such a treat with cilantro and an easy oil dressing. The flavors are so unexpectedly great together.
How to make Cucumber Tomato Salad-
- Finely shred cabbage using a mandoline slicer.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Slice cucumbers.
- Finely chop cilantro or parsley.
- Combine ingredients.
- Add dressing and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
What’s best to eat with the Cucumber Tomato Salad?
I hope you give this crispy and crunchy recipe a try. Once you try it, you will love it so much and it will be a frequently requested salad for parties, potlucks, and get-togethers.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Cut the cucumber in half and slice.
- Slice the tomato in half and into thin slices.
- Slice the red onion very thin.
- Chop the dill and cilantro.
- Combine the olive oil and vinegar pour over the ingredients. Salt and pepper the salad. Mix. Serve immediately.
- Simple as that. Enjoy!!