This Best Bread Machine Bread Recipe is going to become a family favorite! This soft and easy bread requires no kneading by hand or turning on your oven, winner! With a prep time of 10 minutes, you can be enjoying this homemade bread loaf from the comfort of your home, thanks to the bread machine for all the work it will be doing. 😉
PIN this recipe to your Bread Board HERE!
How to make the Best Bread Machine Bread Recipe?
For this recipe, don’t follow the typical instructions for a bread machine maker. Use the steps in this recipe or else your bread will not rise.
- Add warm water to the bread pan. Sprinkle yeast over water and sugar over yeast. The sugar helps activate the yeast quicker.
- Add the oil and salt to pan.
- Add sifted flour to pan. TIP: Sifted flour makes a difference. Don’t skip this step.
- Place the pan into the bread machine, turn on desired crispiness of crust and let the bread machine to do the rest of the work.
NOTE: Remove bread from pan once baked. If the bread is left in the pan, the sides will not be crispy.
White bread recipe-
I am sure most of you reading this recipe love a good homemade bread recipe. This recipe, with the help of a bread machine, has like a 10-minute prep time. We make this bread more often than any other. It tastes phenomenal.
TIP: Use good quality flour for this recipe. I usually use Canadian flour or Sapphire when baking bread.
Thanks to my older sis, Olga, for sharing this recipe with me. She is also the genius behind this blueberry no-bake dessert.
Try these other bread recipes:
- Easy Braided White Bread– Simple white bread recipe.
- Butter and Herbs Bread Braid– Delicious herb and butter bread.
- Mamma’s Homemade Bread– Homemade bread to live by. 🙂
The Best Bread Machine Bread Recipe. With a 10-minute prep time, you can enjoy fresh bread. No kneading by hand, no stove needed.
- 1 ½ cups warm water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 cups flour, sifted
Add warm water to the pan of the bread machine.
Sprinkle yeast over water and sprinkle sugar over the yeast. Let the yeast activate and foam for about 5 minutes.
Add the salt, oil, and flour to the pan.
Select the Basic (White Bread) setting and press start.
Take the loaf out of the pan once the bread is baked.
Allow bread to cool on a cooling rack.
This makes a 2-pound loaf.