This Bacon Cauliflower Salad Recipe is going to become a regular on your menu. Iceberg lettuce with bacon, sweet onion, raw cauliflower, and mild cheddar cheese in a homemade whipped salad dressing.
This easy salad truly is the best for special occasions such as this Pasta Grape Salad recipe!
Cauliflower Salad with Bacon-
Crispy iceberg lettuce with crunchy bacon, raw cauliflower florets and mild cheddar in a creamy homemade dressing. The salad is amazing and so easy to make. All of the ingredients are most likely already in your refrigerator making this salad one you can make over and over again.
The salad is so quick to make and is a hit with adults and kids alike, which doesn’t always happen. Must be the bacon! 🙂 Because, well, because bacon makes everything so much better!
How do you Make Cauliflower Salad?
- Cook bacon pieces.
- Cut raw cauliflower into small bite-sized florets.
- Finely chop sweet onion.
- Cut or break apart iceberg lettuce.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing.
- Mix salad and enjoy!
Can you make Cauliflower Salad in Advance?
Yes, this salad is wonderful to prepare in advance, it can be made the previous day. Cut all of the ingredients and add to a bowl, cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Prepare salad dressing and keep refrigerated. Mix salad and serve.
NOTE: Since the salad contains lettuce, the salad is best when enjoyed immediately after mixing.
I hope you loved this Salad with Bacon! Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below if you try the recipe.
Thanks to my sister-in-law, Nadia for this recipe. 🙂
Other SALAD recipes to try:
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad– Another great salad with cauliflower!
- Broccoli Salad – The best broccoli salad.
- Crab and Cabbage Salad– Salad with crab and cabbage!
- Light Salad – Simple salad with shrimp.
Bacon Cauliflower Salad
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 8 oz bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Fry the bacon and set onto a paper towel to drain any extra grease. Let cool completely.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Cut the lettuce into small pieces. Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing. Whisk together the mayo, vinegar and sugar.
- Combine lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, cheese, and onion into a bowl. Add the dressing and mix.