Rich and creamy Tropical Pineapple Mango Smoothie with almond milk, fresh mangos, yogurt and pineapple. This healthy smoothie is the perfect way to start the day. The smoothie can be made in just 5 minutes making it a great breakfast!
PINEAPPLE MANGO SMOOTHIE-
The pineapple with mangoes, almond milk, yogurt, and honey blended together have so much flavor and taste. Though you can skip the ice, I love the extra coolness the ice gives the drink on a hot day.
The drink is a great and easy substitute for snacks that are unhealthy most of the time.
Is a Pineapple Mango Smoothie healthy? Absolutely! It’s packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and helps boost the immune system.
All you need is just 6 simple ingredients for the mango pineapple smoothie recipe!
- Mango– Fresh mango cut into chunks.
- Pineapple– Fresh pineapple cut into chunks.
- Yogurt– Plain or vanilla yogurt works.
- Vanilla– Just adds flavor, can be left out if desired.
- Honey– Acts as a sweetest, add more or less to taste.
- Dairy– We used almond milk but regular milk or coconut milk may be used.
Can I substitute the fresh fruit with frozen fruit? Yes, that is the beauty of smoothies, frozen fruits work just as great. If using frozen fruit, you don’t need to add ice.
HOW TO MAKE A PINEAPPLE MANGO SMOOTHIe-
- Prep fruit– Peel and cut the pineapple and mango into pieces.
- Add to blender– Add the mango chunks, pineapple chunks, almond milk, yogurt, vanilla, honey, and ice (optional) to your blender.
- Blend– Blend until smooth and creamy.
If you are looking for a new blender, we highly recommend THIS one. We’ve had it for years and we use it on a regular basis and LOVE it.
I like this variation of the smoothie as it’s pretty basic and simple to make. You can change it up a bit by adding any of the add-ins:
- Any other berries
- Fresh or Frozen Banana
- Flaxseed for added nutrients
- Chia seeds which are so healthy
- Poppy seed
- Spinach, fresh or frozen
- Fresh Avocado
- Fresh or frozen kale, packed with vitamin C
- Hemp seeds, you’ll just want a few teaspoons
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes, you definitely may. Greek yogurt is strained more of whey and it makes the yogurt creamier and a thicker consistency. You can use either yogurt or Greek yogurt with great results.
Add more honey for a sweeter smoothie.
For a lighter smoothie, substitute the milk for orange juice or pineapple juice. You can add more or less liquid than indicated depending on the consistency you are trying to achieve.
Enjoy this amazing homemade mango pineapple smoothie, friends. Whether it’s during the summer heat or a treat during the cooler weather, this sure is a treat and totally guilt-free.
More Smoothie Recipes and Drinks-
- Homemade Peach Tea
- Southern Sweet Tea
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Caramel Brulee Latte
- Peach Lemonade
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.