This EASY homemade Strawberry Lemonade is going to become a summertime favorite with the kids and adults alike!
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe-
This Strawberry Lemonade Recipe is so refreshing and easy to make and only uses 5 ingredients! The strawberries with lemon are a classic combination and taste wonderful together.
The club soda gives the strawberry lemonade a fizz and takes the classic recipe to a whole new level. It’s like a sparkling lemonade that feels like you are drinking a carbonated drink.
How to make Strawberry lemonade?
This recipe is so quick to make and is the perfect idea to serve at parties, potlucks and showers.
- Syrup- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer, cook until sugar dissolves (stir as needed). Remove from heat and set aside to completely cook.
- Puree- Add the strawberries and lemon to a blender or food processor and puree.
- Serve- Combine the syrup with strawberries, lemon and club soda. NOTE: If you don’t have club soda, you can easily just use water or mineral water.
Chef’s TIP- Strain the strawberry and lemon puree using a fine sieve, if desired. We actually enjoy the added flavor and texture the lemon and strawberries give.
Can I make the Strawberry Lemonade in advance?
Yes! This is a great recipe to prepare in advance and keep refrigerated. We just keep it in a mason jar.
To prepare in advance: Make the syrup and once cooled, refrigerate. Puree the tomatoes and lemon, keep refrigerated.
Other popular drinks:
EASY Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- 8 oz fresh strawberries
- 3 cups peeled and cubed lemons
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 litre club soda