This homemade Sparkling Peach Lemonade is that perfect summer refresher, especially when peaches are in season! Lemonade combined with sparkling club soda, ginger ale, and pureed peaches served over ice, so easy yet so delicious!
If you’re a peach fan like me, you need to try our Peach Pie or easy Peach Cobbler.
FRESH PEACH LEMONADE RECIPE-
There is nothing better than enjoying a cold and refreshing cup of lemonade all year round! I love that the club soda and peach puree just take the lemonade to a whole new level of deliciousness.
The lemonade is the perfect drink to serve on any occasion, especially during the hot summer days.
- FRUIT– We use fresh peach slices for this recipe, you can use either georgia peaches or white peaches. We pureed the peaches but you can also just muddle the peaches.
- LEMONADE– For this recipe we use Minute Maid Lemonade, frozen concentrate.
- CLUB SODA– Any brand of club soda will work fine in this recipe, you want it fresh to give you the full amount of fizz.
- GINGER ALE– We like to add ginger ale for extra fizz!
- ICE– You can’t have a cold refreshing drink without ice!
- LEMON– Fresh lemon slices and lemon juice for added flavors and appeal.
HOW TO MAKE PEACH LEMONADE-
In just 10 minutes, you can have this peach lemonade ready to be enjoyed!
- PEACHES– Peel and pit the peaches. In a blender or food processor, puree the peaches.
- COMBINE– In a pitcher, add the peach mixture, frozen lemonade, club soda, ginger ale, peach slices, and lemon slices and stir until well combined.
- SERVE– Store in the fridge until ready to enjoy. Pour over ice and serve with fresh mint.
Pro Tip– Double or triple the recipe and enjoy the beverage for days, just stir before enjoying.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
You can substitute the ginger ale for flavored ginger ale, sprite or you can just omit it completely.
Yes, you can also use seltzer, sparkling water, or if you don’t mind a sweet drink you can use lemon-lime soda or sprite.
Yes, you can also use freshly squeezed lemonade if you like.
No, you do not have to puree the peaches. You can also muddle the peaches.
You can use either fresh, frozen peaches or canned peach slices.
Add this drink to the popsicle molds and freeze to have yourself popsicles during the summertime!
You can store this drink in the fridge for 3-4 days. The club soda will go flat, so when serving, add more soda to add more fizz.
MORE DRINK RECIPES-
Whether it’s winter, fall, or summer you can never go wrong with a delicious drink, and what is better than making it at home! Be inspired by our Drinks selection. Here are some of our favorites:
Peach Sparkling Lemonade
- 6 ripe peaches, pureed
- 12 oz frozen lemonade, rom concentrate, thawed in fridge
- 1 liter club soda
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 3 cups ice
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Remove skin from peaches and puree with a blender or hand mixer. Add peaches to a pitcher. Add the thawed lemonade, Ginger Ale and Club Soda.
- Add ice, sliced peaches and lemons. Mix and serve.