This Peach Sparkling Lemonade Recipe is the perfect refreshment to serve at a party! Sparkling club soda with fresh peaches and lemonade served over ice. So easy to make and so cool and refreshing!
If you are looking for another refreshing drink, try our delicious Peach Iced Tea Recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
homemade lemonade recipe:
I love the combination of mashed fresh peaches with lemonade, Ginger ale, and Club soda. It’s so refreshing and has this summer feel about it. This lemonade recipe is especially wonderful to serve at parties, add some fresh mint for a WOW statement.
Without the ice, the punch is a little on the sweet side. Once the ice starts to melt, it will balance the sweetness. You can just add more club soda if you will be serving the punch without ice.
Note: If you don’t want pulp, press the pureed peaches through a sieve and pour the Ginger Ale and Club soda over the peaches to get as much flavor as possible.
how to make lemonade:
- Remove skin from peaches.
- Puree peaches. (I use this hand blender)
- Pour pureed peaches, thawed lemonade, ginger ale and club soda in a pitcher.
- Add ice, sliced peaches, and lemons.
- Mix and serve.
This easy Sparkling Lemonade Recipe is the perfect summer drink! I love to make a large pitcher of the drink and store in the fridge to enjoy throughout the hot summer days.
Peach Sparkling Lemonade Recipe
- 6 ripe peaches, pureed
- 1 (12 oz) frozen lemonade, rom concentrate, thawed in fridge
- 1 liter Club soda
- 2 cups Ginger Ale
- 3 cups ice
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Remove skin from peaches and puree with a blender or hand mixer. Add peaches to a pitcher. Add the thawed lemonade, Ginger Ale and Club Soda.
- Add ice, sliced peaches and lemons. Mix and serve.