Sharing an Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe the whole family will love. Slices of fresh peaches under a cake-like crumble topping baked and served with fresh ice cream. This is the ultimate treat during peach season.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
what is a cobbler?
A traditional cobbler is a dish that has a fruit filling and covered with a cake-like batter or biscuit crumble arranged in a baking dish. The dish is baked and served warm with ice cream.
Peach Cobbler is a staple in our home during peaches season. It’s such an easy dessert to make and perfect for summer months, just like our Ice Cream Balls. Even if you dislike baking LOTS because it’s just not your thing, this recipe is for you. It is foolproof and heavenly delicious (yes, that’s a thing). Fresh peaches in juices with a crumble topping that’s something between a cake and biscuit, topped with vanilla ice cream – yes, please.
easy peach cobbler-
This peach cobbler is not only super easy, it also uses ingredients you most likely already have in your pantry which makes for a great recipe.
PEACHES- Fresh peaches perform best in this recipe. They bake and release juices and add so much flavor to the cobbler. You want to pick peaches that aren’t too hard nor are mushy soft, somewhere in between. Yes, it can be annoying but do remove the skin from the peaches, unless you don’t mind the skin in the cobbler afterward.
CRUMBLE TOPPING- The topping is my favorite part of the recipe. The topping is something between a cake-like mixture and biscuits. Not dense or hard, nor is it soggy or mushy. It also holds up well when topped with ice cream.
ICE CREAM- Just like any other cobbler, it is best served with vanilla ice cream.
how to make a peach cobbler-
Remove skin from peaches and slice into uniform pieces. Layout the peaches on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Top peaches with sugar and milk.
In a bowl, prepare the crumble. Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon. Add in the butter and mix until crumbly.
Add the topping over the peaches and bake until the top is crispy and starts to turn golden. The cobbler is best when served warm with ice cream.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback after you give the Peach Cobbler a try. Prepare yourself to be amazed by the wonderful combination of flavors.
you’ll love these summer dessert recipes:
- Nutella Rice Krispies
- Zebra Cake
- Chocolate Meringue Cookies
- Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
- Rice Krispie Treats
Easy Peach Cobbler
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp whole milk (or half and half)
- Melt butter and set aside to cool.
- Peel and slice peaches into even slices. Toss the peach slices with the 1/4 sugar.
- Add peaches to a 9"x13" casserole dish, pour the 3 Tbsp milk over the peaches.
- In a bowl, combine together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour the butter into the dry ingredients. Softly mix until it becomes a crumble.
- Distribute the crumble topping evenly over the peaches.
- Bake for 375° for 35-45 minutes until bubbly and the crumble topping crispy.
- Serve cobbler warm with vanilla ice cream.