The easy cold veggie pizza is the perfect appetizer recipe! Crispy yet soft crescent roll dough topped with a creamy ranch spread and then loaded with fresh crunchy veggies.
This veggie pizza is the perfect recipe to serve as an appetizer for parties and brunch.
COLD VEGGIE PIZZA-
Crispy and soft crescent dough baked and cooled then topped with a creamy ranch and creamy cheese spread and loaded with fresh veggies. This is the best cold pizza recipe.
WHAT YOU NEED-
This recipe is not only delicious but it’s so easy and quick to make!
- CRUST– For the crust all you need is crescent roll dough.
- SPREAD– The spread calls for cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch powder and garlic powder.
- VEGGIES– Your favorite veggies. You want to use raw and fresh veggies.
Veggie pizza toppings-
- Veggies: We use broccoli, cucumber, tomato, carrot, onion, and red pepper. But you can also add olives, radishes, or cauliflower. Just about any veggie will work.
- Cheese: Shredded cheese can be added to the pizza. Four cheese, Colby Jack or Mild Cheddar will all work great.
- Herbs: You can add cilantro, parsley, or green onion over the veggies.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE COLD VEGGIE PIZZA-
We not only love how good this pizza is but how easy it is to make this recipe!
- PREPARE CRUST– Roll out the crescent roll dough and form a rectangle in the 21”x15” baking sheet. Bake the crust and allow it to completely cool.
- MAKE CREAMY SPREAD– In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch powder, and garlic powder.
- PREPARE VEGGIES– Cube, shred or chop your desired veggies for the toppings.
- ASSEMBLE PIZZA– Spread the creamy spread over the cooled crust and then top with the cut vegetables.
This recipe is great to prepare ahead of time! When I am planning on making this for a party I will prepare it ahead of time for less hassle on the day of the party. What you need to do:
- Prepare the crust and wrap tightly and leave it at room temp. You can make it a day ahead.
- Make the cheese spread and store in the fridge.
- Chop up the veggies and store in the fridge so they stay cold and crunchy.
- Right before party time, just assemble the pizza and serve!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
This veggie pizza can last up to 2-3 days if wrapped tightly and stored in the refrigerator.
You do not have to use the vegetables we use, you can change them to your favorite veggies!
You can use 1 packet for this recipe, or if you get your Ranch powder in bulk then 2 Tbsps.
We do not recommend freezing this pizza.
Yes, you can easily substitute for 2 Pillsbury crescent dough sheets.
Veggie Pizza Recipe
- Unroll both cans of the crescent rolls dough and shape into a large rectangle, seel and pinch the triangles. Create a crust along the edges with the dough and press any seams together with your fingertips.
- Bake the pizza crust at 375°F for about 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Completely cool the pizza dough.
- Meanwhile beat the cream cheese with sour cream, ranch, and garlic powder. Keep chilled until the crust is cooled. Cut and prepare the vegetables into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Once the crust is cooled spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust, spreading evenly along the entire crust.
- Arrange the cut vegetables evenly over the cream cheese as you would with any pizza toppings.
- Garnish with fresh greens (optional), cut into triangles or rectangles and enjoy.