This light crab salad recipe is such a simple salad recipe. The salad has crab meat, red pepper, red onion, cucumbers, and cauliflower and is topped with a mayo dressing! Such a light salad with so much flavor.
My salad is quick to make, easy to serve, and tastes wonderful. This salad happens to be one of those. Just chop, mix, and serve. It’s amazing how much flavor you get from the cauliflower florets, along with the cucumbers and red pepper, when added with crab, creating a unique salad.
This is an excellent salad for parties or potlucks since it doesn’t immediately get soggy. I love the taste of crab meat; it truly amazes me how well it goes in salads.
How to Make Light Crab Salad
This light crab salad is as easy as it gets!
- Cut all the vegetables and add them to a bowl.
- Add the mayo as a dressing, and season with salt, pepper, and fresh dill.
- Serve, and enjoy friends!
Expert Tip for the Perfect Salad:
Keep the cauliflower florets small; you don’t want them to overpower the remaining ingredients. Keep all of the ingredients similar in size.
Try These Other Recipes with Crab:
- Cucumber Salad– Japanese Kani salad.
- Crab Stuffed Salmon– juicy salmon with crab filling.
- Cabbage Salad– I love the added corn!
Crab Salad –
This crab salad recipe is excellent for a simple lunch, a side dish for dinner, or a gathering with friends or family.
This is an excellent salad in the summertime when you’re getting together with family at the park or for a potluck. You can prepare this recipe in advance. Just don’t mix it until you are going to be serving it.
What Kind of Crab Meat Can I Use?
You can use imitation crab, canned crab, or freshly cooked crab for this recipe!
If you tried this Light Crab Salad Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a star rating and let me know how it went in the comments below! – We appreciate it!
Light Crab Salad Recipe
- 8 oz crab meat, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower, small florets
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 Tbsp Dill
- Slice crab, pepper, cucumbers, onion into thin slices. Cut cauliflower in small florets.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Add dill, add mayo, salt and pepper. Mix everything.
- Add some more dill for decor if desired. Serve.