This Light Salad recipe is great for a light lunch, it has spinach, tomato, avocado, cucumber, and shrimp!
We have been trying to eat a little healthier with our family lately. But eating the same old salad get boring and makes it harder to keep up with healthy eating. So it was time to try something new. This happens to be a simple and delicious salad with a homemade dressing that was created with what we had one day and it worked, hubby loved it. Spinach, avocado, cherry tomatoes and shrimp create a wonderful combination of flavors. The simple dressing is so quick and delicious. (If you don’t like the taste of garlic use 1/2 of a clove.) Enjoy.
how to make the light salad-
- Add spinach to the plate.
- Slice the avocado, add to the salad.
- Add the shrimp onto the salad.
- Slice the tomatoes and the cucumbers. Add to the salad.
- Prepare the dressing– In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour over the salad. Top with ground black pepper.
Try these other Salads:
- Caprese Salad– A classic Italian salad.
- Chicken Salad over Mixed Greens– Simple salad with chicken breast.
- Broccoli Cabbage Salad– The best cabbage salad.
- Light Crab Salad– A salad recipe with crab meat.
- Add the spinach to a plate.
- Slice the avocado into thin slices, add to spinach.
- Add the shrimp.
- Slice your cherry tomatoes in half and add to rest of ingredients..
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices and add to rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare the dressing; add all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and mix well. Pour over the salad. Add some freshly grated pepper. Serve.