Easy Cauliflower Radish Cucumber Salad Recipe that is great for any occasion. Though the salad only uses cauliflower florets with radishes and cucumbers, when combined with the homemade dressing, it’s a surprisingly wonderful salad.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
A refreshing and crunchy salad recipe. Crispy cauliflower florets with fresh radishes and cucumber are a wonderful combination. Though there are only three ingredients, they work so well together. The homemade mayo Ranch dressing adds the right amount of flavor to the salad.
If you like herbs, add fresh parsley to the salad.
How to Make Cauliflower Radish Cucumber Salad-
- Slice cucumber and radishes. Cut broccoli into bite-size florets.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add dressing to remaining ingredients. Mix.
Can Cucumber Salad Be prepared in Advance?
Yes, this salad may be made ahead of time. Since none of the ingredients get soggy quickly, this is a wonderful salad to prepare in advance. Keep the salad covered and refrigerated until serving. Then, mix well and serve.
If bringing the salad to a party, arrange the ingredients as shown and mix before serving. Using a cake platter adds even more appeal to the salad.
Try these other SALAD recipes:
- Cauliflower Broccoli Salad Recipe– Broccoli and cauliflower, such a great combination.
- Cauliflower Salad Recipe– Such a simple recipe with so much flavor.
- Cabbage Cucumber Radish Salad– Great for potlucks.
Cauliflower Radish Cucumber Salad
- ½ medium English cucumber, sliced
- 6 large radishes, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, cut in small floreets
- Slice cucumber thin or slice the cucumber in half then thicker slices.
- Slice radishes into thin slices.
- Cut cauliflower into small/medium florets.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add herbs, if desired. Mix salad.