A sweet chocolate Oreo Delight recipe made with creamy chocolate pudding and topped with a crunchy Oreo crumble and chocolate ganache. This simple no-bake dessert will satisfy all your sweet cravings!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
There is nothing better than EASY desserts. This oreo pudding delight is our go-to dessert and will soon become your go-to dessert too! My friend from church, Alexandra, was the creator of this recipe and I am so glad she shared it with me. Now I can, in turn, share with the rest of you.
Rich and creamy chocolate pudding topped with crushed Oreos and a chocolate ganache – pure heaven.
how to making oreo pudding-
Beat the cold milk and instant pudding with a mixer for about 1-2 minutes, until it begins to thicken.
In a separate bowl beat cream cheese. Add the cream cheese and cool whip to the pudding mixture.
Mix until everything is well incorporated.
Pour the pudding mixture into a 9×13 glass dish and spread pudding evenly.
Crush Oreo’s with a handheld blender (or with a rolling pin in a storage bag).
Spread the crushed cookies over the pudding.
In a small saucepan, over low heat; combine milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Stir until the chocolate melts, remove from heat.
Let the chocolate cool and drizzle over the Oreos.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Chocolate Oreo Delight Recipe!
NOTE: This recipe is great to make for parties in individual-sized cups, especially loved by kids.
other great no-bake desserts:
- Chocolate Fruit Dip– A rich and creamy fruit dip made with Nutella.
- Nutella Rice Krispie Treats– Soft and chewy Rice Krispie treats, ready in just 10 minutes!
Chocolate Oreo Pudding Delight Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 pkg instant chocolate puddings (3.9 oz each)
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 row Oreo cookies
- ½ cup chopped milk chocolate
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the cream cheese and cool whip to the chocolate pudding. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Pour into a 9x13 glass dish, spread pudding evenly.
- Spread the crushed cookies over the pudding.
- Prepare ganache. In a small saucepan, on low heat; combine milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Stir until the chocolate has melted and remove from heat. Allow the chocolate cool and drizzle over the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight). Enjoy!