This No Bake Goodness recipe is a must try. Graham crackers base with a cheesecake filling, topped with ganache and fresh berries of choice (we used raspberries, strawberries and blueberries).
Do you ever have a craving for dessert but don’t have the time or the desire to put in all the work it takes to make a cake? Well, I have a great new recipe for you. It’s this No Bake Goodess recipe! Not only does the recipe not require turning on the over, it’s made in minimal timing. You can have this tart-like dessert ready in less than 30 minutes (that’s with clean-up time).
My husband loves dessert. I really like to always have some kind of dessert ready for him. I really enjoy baking all kinds of dessert during the cooler weather. It’s the summer days that I’m not as eager to turn on the oven. This recipe is frequent in our kitchen during hot summer days. I don’t have to turn on my oven, yet I have a beautiful and elegant dessert.
INGREDIENTS for NO BAKE GOODNESS:
- graham crackers
- cream cheese
- marshmallow puff
- powdered sugar
- cool whip
- milk chocolate
- heavy whipping cream
This is a really great recipe to make when you are going to have guests over. I really enjoy preparing everything the night before. It really helps save time on the day when I am prepping the main entree. All you then have to do is add your favorite berries and the tart is ready to be served.
Don’t forget to tag us on social media if you make this No Bake Goodness recipe.
We absolutely love seeing your creations! #ValentinasCorner
No Bake Goodness
- 13 graham crackers
- 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 (12 oz) packs cream cheese
- 7 oz marshmallow puff
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 1 chocolate chip morsels
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh berries
- powdered sugar, optional
- Powdered sugar
- Take a 9” springform pan; place a piece of parchment paper, put the side of the pan on and close. Lightly spray the bottom and sides with baking spray.
- In a Ziploc bag, crush the graham crackers. Add sugar and mix. Melt the butter, add to the graham crackers and mix well. Add to the pan and press down.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow puff on medium until combined. Add the cool whip and mix again. Add to the top of the crust.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Prepare ganache. Pour hot heavy whipping cream over the chocolate pieces. Cover and set aside 8-10 minutes. Then, mix vigorously until ganache is a smooth mixture.
- Remove sides of springform pan. Add tart to serving dish.
- Pour the chocolate over the top and spread evenly. Top with desired berries.