The ultimate fresh Strawberry Pie recipe made with a flakey and butter pie crust filled with sweet and juicy strawberries tossed in a glaze, topped with whipped cream!
This homemade Strawberry Cream Pie is going to become your new summer favorite dessert.
STRAWBERRY PIE RECIPE-
We love this easy and fresh pie recipe, especially during the summertime! Crispy and flaky pie crust with a sweet strawberry filling and topped with whipped cream, SO GOOD!
This dessert recipe is delicious no matter the occasion and will be gone in no time.
All you need is just 4 simple ingredients to make this easy strawberry pie dessert.
- Pie Crust– For this recipe, we LOVE using our homemade pie dough and blind baking it.
- Strawberries– You want to use fresh strawberries for this recipe. This pie tastes the BEST during strawberry season.
- Glaze– We use strawberry glaze (also known as strawberry filling) for this recipe. We love the Marzetti Fruit Glaze brand.
- Cool Whip– To top the pie, you can either use cool whip or freshly whipped cream. Either works great for this recipe!
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE-
This recipe is so EASY to make and can be ready in no time!
- Blind Bake Pie– Make and blind bake the pie crust in a pie pan. Allow the pie to fully cool.
- Strawberry Pie Filling– In a bowl, combine the strawberries and strawberry glaze.
- Assemble Pie– Add the strawberry filling into the cooled pie crust.
- Serve– Top with a cool whip, slice, and serve!
For detailed instructions on how to make homemade pie crust and how to blind bake a pie, check out our Homemade Pie Crust Recipe!
MAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE AHEAD OF TIME-
This pie is great to make ahead of time! Once the pie is baked, you can store it in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days. To avoid the strawberries from getting soggy, you want to hold off on making the filling ahead of time. When ready to enjoy, just make the filling and assemble the pie and enjoy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes! This pie is a cream pie which means the filling is already ready to eat so the pie crust needs to be baked before adding the filling.
We do NOT recommend using frozen strawberries for this recipe.
We recommend storing this strawberry cream pie once assembled in the fridge to avoid the pie crust from getting soggy. Store for up to 2-3 days in the fridge.
We do not recommend freezing this pie.
Yes! Skip making the homemade pie crust and use the store-bought premade graham cracker crust!
Yes! If making the crust from our homemade crust, the recipe makes two discs. Just take some more from the second disc to make the crust thicker.
MORE DELICIOUS DESSERT RECIPES-
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Fresh Peach Pie
- Greek Baklava Recipe
- Banana Carrot Cake
- Tiramisu Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 4 oz cool whip
strawberry pie filling-
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, quartered
- 13.5 oz strawberry glaze
- Prepare the pie crust and blind bake according to our pie crust recipe. Once blind baked, allow the pie to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, rinse and pat dry the strawberries. Quarter the strawberries and add to a bowl.
- Mix with the strawberry glaze until well incorporated.
- Once the pie crust is completely cooled, add the strawberry filling into the pie crust.
- Top with cool whip or fresh whipped cream and serve.