Cauliflower Cucumber Corn Salad Recipe. This easy salad is loaded with corn, cauliflower, cucumbers, peppers and dill with a mayo dressing is the perfect salad to enjoy all year long.
This fresh, crispy and crunchy salad is truly wonderful. The cauliflower florets go so well with corn, cucumber and red pepper. It’s an unexpected combination that works! Since it doesn’t get soggy quickly, it’s great to serve at a potluck, brunch or party.
Follow us on FACEBOOK for more quick video recipes!:)
How to Make Cauliflower Salad-
- Cut your cauliflower into small florets.
- Slice cucumber into thin slices.
- Cube the red pepper.
- Thinly chop the green onions.
- Drain corn.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients.
Can I Prepare the Corn Salad in Advance?
Yes, this is a salad to prepared in advance. It can be made the previous day. Prepare all of the ingredients, keep covered and refrigerated.
Before serving, mix and add dressing and season to taste. Keep leftover salad refrigerated.
If you enjoyed this Cauliflower Cucumber Corn Salad, don’t forget to tag us on social media. We love to see your creations, #ValentinasCorner.
Try these other SALAD recipes:
- Bacon Cauliflower Salad– If you like bacon, this one is for you.
- Cauliflower Salad Recipe– A family favorite.
- Crab Corn Egg Salad– Love the combination of crab with corn and egg.
Cauliflower Cucumber Corn Salad
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, cubed
- 2-3 green onions, finely cut
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- fresh dill, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut your cauliflower into small florets. Slice cucumber into thin slices. Cube the red pepper. Thinly chop the green onions. Drain corn. Mix everything.
- Add mayo, salt and pepper to taste, mix well. Add dill, optional.