This soft and moist banana bread recipe is everything you can ask for in banana bread. Loaded with bananas, raspberries, and white chocolate chips, this is the perfect way to use up ripe bananas.
Moist Banana Bread Recipe –
Tender and moist bread loaf packed with bananas, raspberries, and white chocolate chips. This bread load will become your go-to recipe! We love using this recipe when we have ripe bananas that we need to use; it comes together so fast and tastes wonderful.
The moist banana bread recipe is the BEST recipe that everyone is going to love!
Ingredients for Moist Banana Bread-
- Eggs– The eggs act as a bonding agent for bread loaf.
- Sugar– Granulated sugar will work just fine.
- Bananas– You want to make you use ripe bananas to get the perfect loaf. Mash the bananas using a fork!
- Buttermilk– Buttermilk gives the loaf fluffiness and makes your bread moist.
- Oil– Give you the perfect MOIST bread.
- Vanilla Extract– For extra flavors!
- Flour– You want to use a good quality all-purpose flour for this recipe.
- Cinnamon– Ground cinnamon for extra flavor.
- Baking Soda and powder – help the bread rise and keep its shape.
- Raspberries– Fresh raspberries work best for this bread loaf. You can also use frozen raspberries.
- Chocolate Chips- We use white chocolate chips for this raspberry bread, but you can use milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
How to Make Moist Banana Bread –
This banana raspberry bread comes together so quickly you are going to love this sweet bread loaf!
- Prep– Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×5 bread loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Dry Ingredients– Sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda into a bowl and set aside.
- Wet Ingredients– In a large bowl, beat the sugar and eggs until fluffy. Add the mashed bananas, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Combine– Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Bake– Pour the batter into the prepared bread. Bake until the toothpick comes out clean if inserted into the center of the bread loaf.
- Cool– Remove bread and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve– Dust and powdered sugar, slice, and enjoy!
Raspberry and Chocolate Add-ins:
Here are some popular add-ins for the bread.
- Chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans)
- Dried cherries
- Other fruit
- Chocolate chunks
- Peanut butter
- Mixed berries
- Store: Tightly seal the loaf with plastic wrap or keep it in a plastic bag or air-tight container. This loaf will last for about 2 days at room temp nor up to 4 days if stored in the fridge.
- Freezing: If you want to freeze this bread loaf, leave out the raspberries, as they will taste unpleasant after you’ve defrosted the bread.
Yes! You can use frozen bananas, but you want to ensure they are thawed.
If you do not have buttermilk on hand, you can make your own! Just combine 1/4 cup sour cream with 1 tsp vinegar.
You can ripen bananas by baking them on a baking sheet at 250°F for about 15 minutes.
Yes, add the batter to muffin liners and bake at 355°F for about 18-20 minutes.
Make sure you use a 9”x5” inch bread pan. Anything smaller can result in the batter overflowing!
More Recipes with Banana –
- Carrot Blueberry Bread
- Pecan Banana Bread
- Banana Cake Recipe
- Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Moist Banana Bread Recipe (Raspberry Bread)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9"×5" loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Add flour to mixture and mix.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into a loaf ban, add some chocolate chips and raspberries. Repeat two more times.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes. Turn heat down to 325°F and bake another 15-20 minutes. Check readiness of banana bread with a toothpick, it should come out clean.
- Remove bread from the oven. Cool about 10 minutes and remove from loaf pan to cool completely.